Wild Matters has extensive experience in policy and strategy development at national, state/territory, regional and local levels in relation to natural resource management issues. Service include:
- Review and assessment of existing NRM policies and strategies
- Recommendation for improvements to existing NRM policies and strategies
- Writing services for development of new policies and strategies
- Development of long term strategic plans and frameworks
- Facilitation services to consult with stakeholders to inform the development of policies and strategies
- Assistance in the implementation of strategies and frameworks. i.e communication plans, stakeholder facilitation and engagement, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and improvement plans.